Community Services
menu menu
You are here: Community Services/Community Use/
Frequently Asked Questions
All Questions || Search:

29 Items Found:

  • Who do we call with questions regarding Community Use of school facilities?
  • Do we have to pay for set-up and rehearsal times?
  • For what hours am I billed?
  • Why did our invoice increase after my event?
  • What if we only need the space for an hour?
  • How late may the event last?
  • When is payment due?
  • Who do we make the check payable to and where do we send it?
  • How do we cancel the event or activity?
  • Can we meet at the school for longer than one year?
  • When can we advertise our activity?
  • Can we place signs on school grounds to advertise the event?
  • If my agency is a for-profit group but the activity is for fun or charity, do I still have to pay for-profit rates?
  • Can we display flyers or advertisements at the schools?
  • Do we need insurance?
  • Will school personnel be on duty during the event?
  • Can an employee of another school work the event?
  • Why is the custodian or facility supervisor paid for so many hours?
  • Can we store our "stuff" at the school for the next week?
  • Can we leave set pieces, props, stage floors, and equipment set up for the entire rehearsal and performace dates?
  • Can we use the school's supplies and equipment?
  • Will the air conditioning or heating be turned on?
  • How will our group be invoiced?
  • Can the custodian volunteer his or her time?
  • How do we know that our group has been confirmed to use the school?
  • What does the "Classroom Only" rate mean?
  • Do I Need a temporary sign permit?
  • How do I obtain a temporary/weekend directional sign permit?