Community Services
menu menu
You are here: Community Services/Community Use/
Guidelines And Forms

The following forms are used for Community Schools Community Use:

Community Use News

Non-Profit Rate

To receive a non-profit rate, the user groupís non-profit ID number must be indicated on the application.

Certificate of Insurance

The renter's current certificate of insurance is required to be on file ten business days prior to the event.

Insurance Certificate

The Certificate of Insurance must list "Wake County Board of Education" as Certificate Holder and Additional Insured.


Prior to Advertising

Community Use events require a signed rental agreement prior to advertising.

Open Flame Restrictions

Any item emitting flames - ex. fires, gas grills, candles, etc. - are not to be used on school property.

Space Rental

For each space there is a minimum two hour rental per board policy.

Equipment Rental

Specialized equipment (PA systems, stage lights, etc.) shall be operated by school personnel.