Yes, if you have special circumstances, you can reach out to your local Health and Human Services location or contact the Triangle Community Foundation's Send a Kid to Camp Program. You can learn more at www.trianglecf.org.
Triangle Camps, Track-Out, and More was created at the request of parents as a resource to locate camps, track out activities, and other enrichment programs for their children. Distribution is critical to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Directories have a six-month shelf life, and they are distributed to the following:
- All Wake County elementary, middle, and high schools receive them.
- Every Wake County Public Library have them available.
- Several Private and Charter Schools will provide them to their students.
- Several medical offices and businesses will keep them in their waiting rooms.
Advertisements should promote only one company. If the company is incorporated, promoting more than one program is acceptable, and such advertising should focus only on activities for children 0-17 years of age.
- Check to make sure the credit card number entered matches the number on the card. No spaces.
- Check that your business card doesn’t have a daily spending limit.
- If your card is with a college or university, check that they do not block payments to other educational institutions. Check with your Purchasing Department. They may need to grant access to process your payment or a check may be needed for payment.
- Contact your financial institution to find the reason for the declined.