We’re ready to get back to our travels! When it is safe to go on a trip, where can we go, how do we stay safe, and how do we make our travel free? Plus learn how to benefit from the deep travel discounts being offered right now to motivate you to book future travel. Airlines, hotels & travel companies are dramatically dropping prices for travel in 2021 & 2022 and waiving change fees to encourage new bookings. If you are near retirement, changing careers, a student, or someone who likes the idea of making additional income to support your travel dream, world traveler Gina Henry will show you how to adapt to the “new travel normal”. Learn how to earn free airline tickets, hotel nights, tours & more in the USA & worldwide. Volunteering, fun work-vacations, paid travel, teaching English and remote employment opportunities.
- The best resources & websites on where to travel in the USA & overseas and when it is safe to travel to these destinations.
- Important websites & travel companies offering deep discounts to motivate you to book travel now for 2021 & 2022 (with generous cancelation and change policies).
- Safety tips for visiting family & friends on vacation.
- What airlines, hotels & restaurants are doing to protect travelers.
- What you can do when you fly, check into a hotel, and dine out for extra safety.
- How travel insurance companies are adapting & the best policy options.
- Things you can do right now to make you future travel free including: building your reward points for free flights & hotels, learning new work skills, and connecting with organizations that will make your travel more memorable.
Tuition of $48 includes Gina’s 100-page digital ebook “How to Travel Free & Safely” (valued at $39.95).